Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Management
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program at WCU in Philadelphia prepares students to manage and lead across industries, including the public, nonprofit, and private sectors. Students learn about accountability and transparency; industry and financial management processes, and how to serve professionally by making data-driven decisions.
Our graduates act ethically to uphold the public trust in analyzing & making public policy; and demonstrate respect, equity, and fairness in managing citizens and fellow public servants.
- Accredited by NASPAA
- Faculty experts who are also practitioners
- Part-time program
- Small classes
- Non-Profit Administration Certificate
- Courses in strategic management, grant writing, and fundraising
In the video above, one of our Business Management students, Anthony Ema, discusses his experience as a WCU in Philadelphia student.
- Completed application
- Select Fee Waiver as payment method
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended to Undergraduate Admissions with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
- Complete the equivalent of the following core business classes with a grade of C or higher: Financial Accounting; Principles of Macroeconomics; Principles of Microeconomics; Quantitative Business Analysis I (Stat I); Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing; Algebra or Intermediate Algebra; and Precalculus or Calculus.
- Complete selected general education classes, which are waived with an approved Associates Degree.