Does your company qualify?
Interested in free training dollars? Read on to determine if your company qualifies for WEDnet PA to receive funding toward
upgrading your employees' skills to better compete in today's business market. Submit
an "inquiry" at isaac.wednetpa.com and choose "West Chester University" as your WEDnet Partner to begin offsetting training costs. Plan year = 7/1-6/30, applications
accepted any time.
- Employers based or significant presence in PA.
- Point-of-sale businesses, gaming establishments, training vendors, employment agencies,
government agencies, government-owned facilities, education and some non-profit entities
- Turnover rate of 25% or less.
- Participation limited to 2 consecutive years or 3 out of last 5 yrs.
- Training must start by 2/1 or within 30 days of contract approval (whichever comes
- Employees must be verifiable residents of and employed in PA.
- Employees must earn at least 150% of federal minimum wage.
- Jobs must be permanent FT and eligible for FT benefits.
Essential Skills (ES) Training Qualifications
- Employers must be manufacturing or produce/provide a technology product or service.
- Executives with company-level decision making responsibilities (budgetary, policy
making, etc.) are ineligible for ES funding.
- Eligible employees receive up to $450 per fiscal year.
- On-the-job and orientation training do not qualify for the program.
Advanced Technology (AT) Skills Training Qualifications
- All employees may be reimbursed regardless of title, type of company or size, as long as training relates to job responsibilities.
- Eligible employees receive up to $850 per fiscal year.
Visit www.wednetpa.com for more detail
- Eileen Jenkins, Certified WEDnet PA Partner
- Graduate Center @ West Chester University
- 1160 McDermott Drive, West Chester PA 19380