Does your company qualify?
Interested in free training dollars? Read on to determine if your company qualifies for WEDnet PA to receive funding toward upgrading your employees' skills to better compete in today's business market. Submit an "inquiry" at WEDnet PA and choose "West Chester University" as your WEDnet Partner to begin offsetting training costs. Plan year is July 1st to June 30th each year. Application period: June & July, with rolling applications thereafter.
Here is our WEDnet Brief for more detailed information.
- Employers based or significant presence in PA.
- Point-of-sale businesses, gaming establishments, training vendors, employment agencies, government agencies, government-owned facilities, education and some non-profit entities are ineligible.
- Turnover rate of 24% or less.
- Participation limited to 2 consecutive years or 3 out of last 5 yrs.
- Training must start by 2/1 or within 30 days of contract approval (whichever comes later).
- Employees must be verifiable residents of and employed in PA.
- Employees must earn at least $12.00 per hour, excluding benefits.
- Jobs must be permanent FT and eligible for FT benefits.
Job Skills (JS) Training Qualifications
- All eligible employees may be reimbursed as long as training relates to job responsibilities.
- Eligible employees receive up to $2,000 per fiscal year
Visit WEDnet PA for more detail
- Eileen Jenkins, Certified WEDnet PA Partner
- Graduate Center @ West Chester University
- 1160 McDermott Drive, West Chester PA 19380