QuikPAY Online Payments
QuikPAY is the university's online billing and payment system that allows users to view
bills, print bills and make payments online via credit card and e-check.
All bills and statements will be sent to the student’s WCU e-mail
account. Students MUST check their e-mail account regularly!
What QuikPAYcan do...
The new system is convenient, easy to use, secure, and allows you to:
- view your bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the internet
- pay your bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the internet
through e-check or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. (A convenience fee of 2.75% will be assessed by our vendor for credit card
- authorize third parties to view and pay the bill, such as a parent, guardian
- be notified when a new bill has arrived
- view your most recent bill plus a history of bills online
- access and print a PDF of the paper bill anytime
- confirm your payment immediately
Parents can have the ability to view and pay the electronic bill through their
own access. Students must first set up parents as Authorized Users in the
QuikPAY system before they are able to access the system.
Instructions on how to set up Authorized Users
Authorized Users will:
- receive an automated email with the login name informing them that they have
- be required to contact the student for their temporary password
- receive an email notifying them that the online bill has been sent each
To access QuikPAY:
- Students need to log into their myWCU account with their user ID and
password, scroll down to the "Student Financials" section on the home page and click on the
QuikPAY ePayment eBill link. Once logged into QuikPAY, students may then establish an Authorized
User account and temporary password to allow a third party (i.e. parent) to make
online payments on their behalf.
- Once the student has established Authorized Users, they can
access their QuikPAY account on the QuikPAY website
- First Time Users: Detailed instructions (in PDF format).