Fiscal Year End - FY 2021
SUMMARY OF KEY YEAR-END PROCESSING DEADLINES:
- June 11, 2021 (Friday) – FY21 Payment Request, FY21 eReq, FY21 Pcard Transactions
- June 30, 2021 (Wednesday) – Goods Received Entry in SourcePoint for FY21 Recognition and FY21 Budget Transfers
- July 6, 2021 (Tuesday) – FY21 Invoices, FY21 SAP Goods Received to AP, FY21 Travel Expenses to AP, FY21 Timesheets
- July 14, 2021 (Wednesday) – FY21 Expense Transfer Form
- If you have any expenditure transactions that should be recorded differently to better reflect the nature of the transaction, go to the Finance and Business Services SharePoint site and complete the Expense Transfers Request form. Please review your reports now and if necessary, request any needed adjustments as soon as possible.
- The last day to submit Expense Transfer Request for Fiscal Year 2021 (FY21) expenses is Wednesday, July 14.
- Please contact Joan Weber, Senior Accountant (x2850) with any questions.
GOODS AND SERVICES
- Payment Requests - For a payment request to be processed in FY21, it must be pre-approved by your Vice President or Dean and received by Accounts Payable at 201 Carter Drive, Suite 200 no later than Friday June 11. Any questions regarding this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654).
- Requisitions (eReqs) - Requisitions for services or goods to be provided/delivered prior to June 30, 2021 must be pre-approved by your Vice President or Dean, entered in SAP or SAP Ariba SourcePoint and accessible to Purchasing by Friday June 11. Questions on this should be directed to Julie Martin, Assistant Purchasing Manager (x1019) or Jeff Baun, Director of Business Services (x2705).
- Invoices - If you have received any invoices for services or goods provided/delivered prior to June 30, they must be submitted to Accounts Payable as soon as possible but no later than Tuesday July 6. Questions on this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654).
NEW!! DELIVERED MERCHANDISE
- SourcePoint / Ariba: If you have any merchandise which was delivered directly to you from a vendor up to Wednesday June 30, enter receipt directly into SourcePoint as soon as you've received the goods in order to recognize the expense in FY21.
- Unlike SAP, SourcePoint will NOT allow backdating of Goods Receipts. Failure to record Goods Receipts before June 30 means that goods will be expensed against your FY22 budget.
- For goods that are received via Desktop Receiving (ie., not sent to Central Receiving), it is the responsibility of the Requisitioner to ensure timely Goods Receipts. Finance and Business Services Staff are not able to receive goods on behalf of the Requisitioner.
- Traditional SAP: If you have any merchandise which was delivered directly to you from a vendor prior to June 30, send the receipts, delivery slips, etc. and a copy of the requisition/PO to Accounts Payable as soon as possible but no later than July 6.
- Questions on this should be direct to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654).
PURCHASING CARDS (Pcards)
- Authorized purchases made on senior level management Pcards that you wish to be on your June 2021 Purchasing Card statement and paid using your FY21 budget must be transacted no later than Friday, June 11.
- Please note: If you are authorized to use a senior level manager’s Pcard to pay for an expense which should be charged to a cost center not associated with the Pcard, please immediately contact Leslie Ely, Staff Accountant (x1085), to move the expense to the proper cost center.
- Any questions regarding purchasing cards should be directed to Michelle Janis, Purchasing Card Administrator (x2924).
- For travel through June 2nd, domestic and international travel expense reimbursement requests should be sent to the Accounts Payable Office no later than Friday, June 11. Travel reimbursements for June 3rd through June 30th must be pre-approved by your Vice President, and the travel expense reimbursement must be sent to the Accounts Payable Office no later than July 6. Unapproved travel will not be reimbursed.
- Travel reimbursement requests turned in after July 6th will be applied to your FY22 budget.
- Reimbursement forms and receipts may be sent electronically to the Accounts Payable Office at Invoices@wcupa.edu.
- Please contact Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654) with any questions.
- The last day to submit budget transfers (both personnel and operating) for FY21 is June 30 and should be requested through the Budget Transfer Request website.
- For questions regarding budget transfers, please email the Budget Office (BudOffice@wcupa.edu).
- The link for budget transfer requests is https://wcupa.sharepoint.com/sites/AF/bfp/SitePages/Home.aspx
- Please check the Chargeback Expense Report for the accuracy of the facilities charges to your department. The Chargeback Report is available through the Facilities iServe ticketing system.
- Please contact Sue Miller, Director of Facilities Finance (x2442) if you have any questions.
- Please submit all timesheets (students and employees) related to work performed through June 30, 2021 to Payroll at Payroll@wcupa.edu by Tuesday, July 6 for inclusion in FY21 expenses.
If you have specific questions, please contact the staff mentioned above. If you have general questions, comments, or concerns about our year-end processes, please contact Brenda Small, BSmall@wcupa.edu, 610-436-2223.
Thank you for your assistance!