SPARC is a non-profit clinic primarily serving individuals on the autism spectrum, though we welcome all children appropriate for our services, regardless of diagnosis. SPARC provides center and community-based diagnostic, therapeutic, and educational services. We also provide educational and consultative services to community organizations, such as parent groups, schools, daycares, medical providers, and other service agencies.
We are located in West Chester, PA. In addition to clinic-based programs, we provide consultations and home services throughout Chester, Delaware, and Philadelphia counties, and most of the surrounding areas.
Happiest of Birthdays SPARC!!!
As we celebrate 10 years of service to the community, we would like to extend an extra special thank you to our:
- Families - for trusting us with the care and treatment of your most special loved ones!
- University Students - for your time and dedication to learning as well as for the spirit you bring to our work!
- Corporate Sponsors - for helping us maintain high quality programming and facilities! Without your support this work is not possible.
- The 10th Anniversary Gala will be held at the Plaza in King of Prussia on October 14th.We look forward to celebrating with you at 630p!
- Can't make it but still want to help support the next 10 years of SPARC? Check out our Donate button to give directly to SPARC today!
- A big THANK YOU for all those who were able to join us for our annual 5k, Strides for SPARC, September 23, 2017!
- Need an appointment? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPARC now accepts credit cards!! See the front office for more information.
- See the facts about autism from the CDC.
- Click here for Registration Forms
- SPARC is celebrating our 10th Anniversary in 2017. Please follow us on Facebook for event details
We are proud of the services we provide to Chester County, and the surrounding communities in the Philadelphia Area. We thank you for your interest in SPARC. Read more about our services.
Learn more about autism and the evidence supporting behavioral treatments from the Autism Society of America.