TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR GUEST ADMISSION TO THE GRADUATE CEREMONY.
As a graduating student of West Chester University, you don't need a ticket to participate
in commencement, but tickets are required for your guests including children three
(3) years of age or older.
Each graduate will receive four (4) tickets to their specific commencement ceremony.
Check your email and myWCU for ticket notifications and instructions.
- Students can pick up tickets from Monday, April 30 through Friday, May 11, 2018 at the Office of Graduate Studies (102 W. Rosedale Avenue).
- Friday, May 11, at 2:00 p.m. is the last day to pick up your tickets at the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Students who have not picked up their tickets by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, May 11 may pick
them up on the day of the ceremony in Hollinger Gym.
- Monday-Thursday (4/30-5/3): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (5/4): 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday (5/5 and 5/6): Closed
- Monday-Thursday (5/7-5/10): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (5/11): 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Important Information for ALL Students
- Students must present their Ram eCard ID at ticket pickup.
- There is no charge for the student's allotment of tickets.
- No additional tickets are available for purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Reproduced tickets will not be honored.
- Tickets are color coded and are ceremony specific. Tickets for one ceremony will not
be honored at other ceremonies.
contact Michele Auciello
with questions regarding tickets.