Everyone entering the HSFC MUST have a valid WCU ID with a red sticker on it.
(Come to the fitness center to fill out forms and receive a red sticker)
- No food allowed.
- Patrons must wear a shirt.
- No sandals or open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Personal music only permited with headphones.
- Doors cannot be propped open.
- Classes come first. Respect professors and students by keeping noise to a minimum
or you will be told to leave.
- All weight plates, dumbbells, medicine balls, etc, must be returned to their proper
- Collars must be used for all lifts.
- Do not place dumbbells/weight plates on a bench or leaning against a wall rack.
- Please wipe down benches after use if necessary.
- Do not drop/slam dumbbells; if you have to, they are too heavy for you.
- Ask to use equipment in the cardio-room cabinet or colored dumbbells, and return to
front desk when finished.
- Do not use emergency exits.
- No one may enter without a valid WCU ID. Athletes with a coach can enter without ID
if coach enters with them and stays with them throughout.
- Our towels do not leave the facility.
- Only bumper plates can contact the platforms.
- Keep our distance from the mirrors at all times.
- Do not remove wood blocks protecting the walls and mirrors.
- Video surveillance is in use.
Anyone not following these rules will lose their privilege of using the HSFC!