- The Bachelor of Arts in Women's Studies consists of 30 semester credit hours:
- WOS 225: Introduction to Women's Studies (Women Today)
- WOS 305: Intellectual Roots of Western Feminism
- WOS 405: Feminist Theory (prerequisite: WOS 225 and WOS 305 or permission of the instructor)
- Elective Courses (7 of them): Other courses chosen from Women's Studies offerings each semester may be applied to the major, under advisement. At least seven total courses must be completed at the 300-400 level (WOS 305 and WOS 405 count as two of the seven).
- The Minor in Women's Studies consists of 18 semester hours:
- WOS 225: Introduction to Women’s Studies (Women Today)
- Either WOS 405 or WOS 415.
- Elective Courses (4 of them): Other courses may be chosen from the list of Women's Studies offerings. No more than two courses may be taken in a single department. Additional courses may be applied to the minor with the approval of the Director of Women's Studies. WOS 305 is strongly encouraged.
Women's Studies Program in the Undergraduate Catalog
General Education Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog