Tips for using OneSearch
- Start with the simple search and then use the left-side options to Refine your search results by full text online, Content Type, Date, Subject, etc.
- Note: if you revise your search, you may want to select Keep search refinements just below the search box.
- Use quotes for phrases – e.g. “gun control.”
- For a specific search by author or title, use the Advanced Search option (see top of results page, next to the Search button).
- See the Help link, top right of results page for more tips or Ask a Librarian for assistance.
See the Summon, What is It?
page for more information about what is included in OneSearch.
You can also search Summon from your mobile phone! Just point your mobile web browser to: http://wcupa.summon.serialssolutions.com
We are interested in your Feedback about OneSearch! Please let us know about your experiences with this new library search engine.