Forms You Need
Request for Certification Veterans Educational Benefits (PDF)
- This form is for the Summer 2014, and the Academic Year 2014-2015. Complete and return to the Office of Financial Aid.
Degree Progress Report: Instructions (PDF)
Transcript Request (myWCU)
- Current students and those who have attended since 1985:
You must login to your myWCU account to order your transcript. Once you have logged into your myWCU account, simply click on the link "Order Official Transcript".
- Students who attended WCU prior to 1985:
Ordering online is not an option for you since your record is archived. You may use the Transcript Request Form, found in the "Student Record" section of the Registrar Forms page to submit your order. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.
- Students can add/drop/withdraw from classes within their myWCU account.
- If you are unable to use myWCU, you can complete the Drop/Withdraw Course Form, found in the "Registration & Enrollment" section of the Registrar Forms page. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.
Pass/Fail Course Request Form (PDF)
- The Pass/Fail Course Request form is in the "Registration & Enrollment" section of the Registrar Forms page. The form must be completed and processed by the Registrar's Office by the end of the ninth week of the semester. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.
- Please review the Pass/Fail Policy in the Undergraduate Catalog.
Change of Major [undergrads] (PDF)
- Complete all information on the Change of Major form in the "Majors/Minors and Certificates" section of the Registrar Forms page. Obtain ALL appropriate signatures. Plan codes must be obtained from Department Chairpersons. Forms without plan codes will be returned to the department. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.
Petition For Exception to Policy (PDF)
- Please complete all information on the Petition for Exception to Policy form, found in the "Exceptions" section of the Registrar Forms page and obtain ALL appropriate signatures. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.
General Purpose Forms for Military and Veteran Students
Veterans Administration Forms Page
- Click on the above link to go to the Veterans Administration Forms Page that contains a wide variety of Forms you may need.
Voter Registration Application(PDF)
- "The future of this republic is in the hands of the American voter."
~Dwight D. Eisenhower
The Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records (PDF)
- SF-180; Used to request information from military records. Certain identifying information is necessary to determine the location of an individual's record of military service. Please try to answer each item on the SF 180. If you do not have and cannot obtain the information for an item, show "NA," meaning the information is "not available." Include as much of the requested information as you can. To determine where to mail this request see Page 2 of the SF180 for record locations and facility addresses.
SF-15 Veteran Employment Preference (PDF)
Veterans' Preference gives eligible veterans preference in appointment over many other
applicants. Veterans' preference applies, to virtually all new appointments in both the
competitive and excepted service. Veterans' preference does not guarantee veterans a job
and it does not apply to internal agency actions such as promotions, transfers,
reassignments and reinstatements.