Admissions (Messikomer Hall, 610-436-3411):
- Pay Acceptance Fee (deposit) at least one week before making your advising appointment.
- Make certain payment has been received and processed by Bursars (25 University Avenue, 610-436-2552).
- Set up appointment with Academic Advisor to discuss program and to register for classes.
- Make certain the final transcript to WCU Admissions is sent after completing current semester.
Advising Appointment (Academic Program Department)
- Pay Acceptance Fee (deposit) at least one week before advising appointment.
- Bring the following to your advising appointment:
- a copy of your unofficial transcript or record of current and past courses (printed from school's website)
- a copy of the transfer analysis from WCU's registrar
- a copy of the course description and/or syllabus for all TRN199 courses
Financial Aid (25 University Ave., Lower Level, 610-436-2627)
- List WCU on your federal aid application (FAFSA) so WCU may receive your aid information.
- List in box 26 of your FAFSA if interested in a federal Stafford loan.
- If eligible for a PA state grant, transfer your record from your current school to WCU (the state grant record is released only to the first-choice school on the FAFSA).
Parking (Public Safety) (Peoples Building 610-436-3311):
After registration of courses for upcoming semester
- Must have at least 30 transfer credits recorded on WCU's system.
- Bring driver's license and car registration.
- Fee may be paid by cash or check only - NO credit or debit cards accepted.
New Student Program/Orientation (Lawrence 202, 610-436-3305)
- Send back acceptance to attend program.
Housing [Student Housing Information], Lawrence Hall, 610-436-3307):
- If living on campus - (accepted as a resident student), return Preference Form.
- Commuter - If local off-campus housing is desired search www.wcupa.edu/och. You may list yourself for free (form on-line) or contact 610-436-2984.
Bursar's (25 University Ave., Lower Level, 610-436-2552)
- Pay tuition or make payment arrangements by due date on bill. Even if financial aid covers all charges (bill shows you owe $0.00), you must contact the Bursar's Office or return top portion of the bill in order to activate your schedule.
- Call the Bursar's Office to make certain payment has been received and processed.