Department of Mathematics
West Chester University
Office: UNA 180
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. Drexel University
- Ph.D. Drexel University
- Longitudinal Data Analysis
- Causal Modeling
- Informative Missing Data
- • West Chester University, PA. Professor, August 2011 – present
- West Chester University, PA. Associate Professor, August 2006 – July 2011
- West Chester University, PA. Assistant Professor, August 2001 - July 2006
- SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CCEB)/ Center for Psychotherapy Research (CPR), University of Pennsylvania, July 1997 – August 2001
- STATISTICIAN/DATA ANALYST, Data Management and Statistics Unit, Center for Psychotherapy Research, University of Pennsylvania, September 1995 –July 1997
- Gallop, R.J., Rieger, R.H., McClintock, S., and Atkins, D.C. (2013). A model for extreme stacking of data at endpoints of a distribution: Illustration with W-shaped data, Statistical Methodology, 10, 29-45.
Gallop, R.J., Dimidjian, S., Atkins, D.C., and Muggeo, V. (2011). Quantifying Treatment Effects when flexibly modeling individual change in a nonlinear mixed effects model. Journal of Data Science, 9, 221-241.
Gallop, R. and Tasca, G.A. (2009). Multilevel Modeling of Longitudinal Data for Psychotherapy Researchers: II. The Complexities, Psychotherapy Research 19, 438-452.
Gallop, R., Small, D., Lin, J.Y., Elliott, M.R., Joffe, M., and Ten Have, T.R.(2009). Mediation analysis with Principal Stratification, Statistics in Medicine. 28, 1108-1130.
Gallop, R.J., Ten Have, T.R. Crits-Christoph, P. (2006). A Mixed Effect Markov Model with Nonignorable Dropout. Statistics in Medicine, 25, 2398-2426.
- Gallop R., Crits-Chirstoph, P., and Gibbons, M.B. (2015). The application of non-inferiority methods to the comparison of cognitive and dynamic treatments for depression in community mental health, Society of Psychotherapy Research Meeting, Philadelphia, PA.
Gallop, R.J. (2014). Longitudinal Data Analysis, 48th Annual Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Convention Philadelphia, PA.
Gallop, R.J., Rieger, R.H., McClintock, S., and Atkins, D.C. (2014) Modeling W-Shaped Data
with Censored Endpoints, International Biometrics Society Eastern North American Region, Baltimore, MD.
Gallop, R.J. (2013). The Development of Client Specific Recovery Curves for the Community Clinician Feedback System, North American Society of Psychotherapy Research 2013 Conference, Memphis, TN.
Gallop, R.J. (2012). Principal Stratification for Assessing Mediation with a Continuous Mediator, International Biometrics Society Eastern North American Region, Washington, D.C.