Reserves at WCU Libraries
There are three separate WCU Libraries Reserves desks: FHG Main, FHG IMC, and Presser Music.
FHG Main Reserves
is located adjacent to the circulation desk on the FHG Library 2nd floor and provides service for both E-Reserves and Print Reserves.
Search for Reserves materials:
Placing Materials on Main Reserves
Search by Course, Department, or Instructor.
- Print Reserves: Search by Instructor, Department, or Course.
- Print materials such as books and photocopies which are available at the FHG Circulation Reserve Desk.
- Fines for overdue reserve materials are $1.00 per day.
- Please see Reserve Policies and Procedures.
- To place materials on reserve please fill out and submit the online form below.
Contact information: phone 610-436-2946; email firstname.lastname@example.org
is located in the IMC on the FHG Library 1st floor.
Search for IMC Reserves materials: Search by Instructor, Department, or Course. Reserve materials may include IMC DVD, VHS, CD and books.
Reserve materials may only be used within the FHG Library.
Equipment is available for viewing DVD and VHS materials.
Materials may be charged out for a maximum for 3 hours for media; 5 hours for books.
Fines for overdue IMC Reserves materials are .05 per minute.
Faculty: To Place Materials on IMC Reserves
, please fill out and submit the online form below.
Contact information: phone 610-436-3395; email: email@example.com.
Presser Music Reserves is located in the Presser Music Library.
Ask at the Presser circulation desk for items your professor has put on Reserve there.