- The Titles Index displays the results
of many different kinds of searches, including title search, course reserve
search, certain Headings searches, and the results of selecting a heading from
a Headings List.
Send comments and suggestions to Dick Swain, email@example.com
These pages last updated on 3 January 2001
- The Titles Index displays the results of your search.
Each item in the list includes (as appropriate)
- Publication date
- For journal titles, the publication date is the first year of
- Multiple Holdings
For titles that have more than one volume (such as periodicals) or
titles with copies in more than one location, click on the underlined
title to find the exact location of the volume or copy you need.
- Call number
- Including Library of Congress call number, Dewey Decimal
call number, Superintendent of Documents (SuDocs) call number, and
other shelving arrangements
- Whether the item is checked in or checked out of the library
- Click on the underlined title to display the
individual record for that title.
- To move to the next individual record item, click
the top or bottom of the page.
- To return to a title index (list of titles), select
at the top of the page.
- To move to another index page (if any), select
to move ahead or select
to move back.
- Saving/Printing/Emailing Search Results
- You can print or save or email information about individual records in
several ways as shown in the Save Options section at the bottom of any
page displaying search results.
See Print/Save/Email help page.
- To begin a new search, click the