RamNet Wireless Networks
RamNet Wireless areas are maintained by Networking & Communications department with
user support provided by Academic Computing Services.
- SSID: RamNet (For Faculty/Staff/Students)
- SSID: RamNet-Guest (For visitors)
In order to secure the wireless network from un-authorized access, we have implemented
user authentication and high levels of encryption. Please follow the instructions
below in order to access the wireless network where available.
- Where do I go to get help with RamNet wireless networks?
- Call the IT Help Desk at 610-436-3350 (x3350).
- Is the entire campus wireless?
- All outdoor areas have a RamNet wireless signal. Most buildings have wireless in common
areas and in many classrooms.
- Outdoor Wireless Coverage Map
- Who can use the wireless network?
- RamNet should be used by all WCU students, faculty and staff.
- Visitors to the campus should connect to RamNet-Guest.
- Can I use my email, D2L, Facebook, etc., using RamNet and RamNet-Guest?
- Yes, connecting to the RamNet and RamNet-Guest will give you access to the Internet.