If you would like to use something on your own or with your class for a short period of time, the Digital Corner has equipment you can borrow.
The following equipment is available:
- Clickers (2 kits 45 devices ea.)
All equipment is available on a first come, first serve basis.
**It is strongly advised to reserve equipment as far in advance as possible**
Information for Equipment Lending for classes
- Equipment should be reserved as soon as possible. All lending is provided on a first come first serve basis. Any requests that cannot be filled will be placed on a waiting list.
- For verification purposes, faculty must provide a class list prior to student pick-up of equipment. Devices will not be distributed to any student without a class list or who is not on the class list.
- Students and faculty will be sent a schedule for the distribution and collection of devices. This will also be posted on the door of the Digital Corner. Other times for equipment distribution/return are by appointment only.
- All equipment return due dates must be no later than the last day of classes. If devices are required for the final exam, special requests must be made and students must return devices the day of the exam. Any student who does not return equipment on its due date will have a hold placed on their record.
To borrow any equipment, please submit the Lending Request form.
Please note the following when you fill out the lending form:
- Make sure the date at the top is filled in- all requests are handled on a first come first serve basis
Please be sure to read and know the following policies for borrowing equipment. **If you are borrowing equipment for your students, please share and reinforce these with them.