Welcome to the Digital Corner
The Digital Corner is an academic and instructional technology multimedia lab, located on the ground floor of Anderson Hall, room 2. This service is available to support faculty use of technology in education and to assist with various other innovative academic and research projects. Individualized technology related assistance and training is available to university staff in support of campus academic initiatives, activities and goals.
An Educational Technologist is available in the Digital Corner to work with faculty.
Educational Technology Support
Educational Technology Support includes:
- One-on-one and group trainings
- Distribution of licensed software
- Lending of equipment
- Consultations for individual projects
- Pedagogical strategies and techniques for the classroom environment
- How to best utilize a variety of educational technologies available on campus such as clickers, Camtasia, MediaSite, etc.
- Evaluating emerging educational technologies
The Digital Corner Lab
The Digital Corner Lab includes:
- 5 Workstations (4PC and 1 MAC)
- VHS-DVD Player
- Scantron Test Grading machine
- Flatbed and Document scanners
- Software Packages:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Adobe CS Master Collection
Digital Corner Hours