Problems Logging In
Try these remedies for known myWCU login problems:
- If the myWCU login page does not load or says "session has expired."
- Deleting cookies and clearing cache will typically resolve this problem
- If the system says that your "User ID and/or Password are invalid."
- If you are typing in the same working username/password as you do for Webmail, but the username/password fields clear when you click "Submit"
- Have you recently changed your name? Submit a Ticket to the IT Help Desk.
- Be sure to add, "Student Name change/myWCU login trouble" in the description box.
Deleting Cookies and Clearing Cache
Internet Explorer 8.0
- On the Tools menu, click "Internet Options."
- From the Internet Options window, on the General tab, under "Browsing History," click "Delete..."
- This opens the Delete Browsing History dialog box.
- DO NOT check "Preserve Favorites website data."
- Check "Temporary Internet files" and "Cookies."
- Click "Delete."
Internet Explorer 7.0
- On the Tools menu, click "Delete Browsing History."
- This opens the Delete Browsing History window.
- Click on "Delete all..."
- A sub-window will appear.
- Click the checkbox to the left of "Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons," then click "Yes."
- On the Tools menu, click "Clear Recent History..."
- The Clear All History box will provide you with many options.
- Make sure that every box is checked, then click "Clear Now."
NOTE: Since you must completely shut down your PC in order to fully delete your temporary Internet files, you may wish to clear cache prior to shutting down your PC at the end of your workday.
- Home Close
- Prospective Students
- Current Students