The DMC offers sound system support of every shape and size to WCU staff and faculty.
Basically there are two types of sound systems: large sound systems and portable sound systems. Below is more information on these two.
Please fill out an event request form and we will determine what type of sound system is needed for your event.
The following information is needed: event title, sponsor, date, time, location, space size, head count, contact person and type
of equipment or sound system needed. If you have any questions, call 610-436-2737 and we can help you with the event sound needs.
Please let us know two weeks in advance regarding your request.
|Larger Sound Systems:
- Sound systems that we set up and operate.
- Please fill out and send an Event Request Form so we will have an idea of your sound needs.
- Depending on the time/day of your event, there may be a charge.
- We will schedule an audio technician to provide assistance during the event.
- PA Systems
- Portable PA Systems
- Delegate microphone system. (i.e. table mic system)
- Floor microphone (microphone on stand)
- Handheld (wired and wireless)
- Lavaleir/lapel microphone system
- Wireless mic system
|Portable Sound Systems:|
- Smaller sound systems that we loan out for staff and faculty to use.
- They don't require an audio technician to operate. With a brief training session you will be able to operate the equipment yourself.
- Please fill out and send an Event Request Form, so we will have an idea of your sound needs.
- If you have any questions, call 610-436-2737 or email email@example.com