Training and Organization Development strives to educate, enrich, and empower individuals and teams by providing resources and services that help optimize learning, develop careers, and maximize performance. Selected services include:
- Professional/Personal Development: Offering curated and developed learning content delivered in facilitator-led and virtual learning, retreat and customized training, social media, and coaching formats.
- Talent Management: Supporting leaders to ensure they have the right people in the right roles with the right skills and future talent being developed to address inevitable turnover. Also helping onboard new employees to ensure successful integration, retention, and engagement.
- Performance/Team Strengthening: Helping individuals and groups further develop their skills and abilities to more efficiently and effectively work, communicate, and produce.
- Change Management/Process Redesign: Helping teams, departments, and committees plan and implement major changes (i.e. reorganizations, new/modified processes, space changes, etc.).
- Strategic Planning: Working with individuals and teams/departments to create vision, strategies, and accountability to reach desired outcomes with minimal disruption and effective communication.
Search our website to learn more about our valuable services and contact us today to get started with a needs assessment. Your success is only a few clicks away!
The deadline to submit your Star of Excellence application is February 20th. Click the banner for more details.
- 3/2/15 Jack Canfield's Guide to Goal Setting Success Series (email campaign)
- 3/3/15 Knock Your Socks Off Customer Service (pre-recorded teleseminar series)
- 3/4/15 Career Management: Re-invent and Re-engage with Eric Kramer (pre-recorded webinar)
- 3/5/15 Domestic Violence: Recognition and Resources (pre-recorded webinar)
- 3/5/15 NEW Employee Orientation/Welcome (facilitator led)
- 3/6/15 Putting the Perform in Performance Review Process Video (pre-recorded webinar)
- 3/11/15 Your Journey to Health and Wellness with Dr. Jeff (pre-recorded teleseminar series)
- 3/12/15 TED Leadership Video Series (pre-recorded webinar series)
- 3/13/15 Change Happens: Helping Yourself and Others through Change (pre-recorded webinar)
- 3/17/15 Strategies to Effectively Lead and Participate in Meetings (pre-recorded webinar)
- 3/20/15 WCU Employee Caregiving Video Series (pre-recorded webinar series)
- 3/24/15 Alzheimer's Diagnosis: Now What? (facilitator led)
- 3/25/15 Turn Around Performance Problems Before it is Too Late (pre-recorded teleseminar)
- 3/31/15 Coach Yourself to a Brighter Future (pre-recorded teleseminar)
View all upcoming programs and descriptions and register for those that may benefit you.