201 Carter Drive, Suite 100
West Chester, PA 19383
Have more control over your money and your time because Direct Deposit is predictable and dependable. Employees and students are strongly encouraged to change to direct deposit to reduce risk of delay in receiving pay checks as a result of the payee’s illness, campus closure, or other factors.How Direct Deposit Works…
- It’s convenient - saves you a trip to the bank.
-It’s fast - most banks post the funds to your account at the beginning of the day’s business on payday allowing immediate access.
-It’s safe & confidential - Direct Deposit eliminates the worry of a lost or stolen paycheck.
How to Enroll in Direct Deposit…
1. Print out the Direct Deposit Form
2. *Completely fill out the form
3. Write "Void" on a personal check
4. Bring the form and your voided check to the Office of Human Resources, 201 Carter Drive, Suite 100.
You can depend on Direct Deposit!