The Theatre Minor consists of 19 credits and can be selected by students in conjunction with most majors at the university. The theatre minor provides courses in all facets of theatre including design, history, performance, and theory.
Course Requirements Include
- THA 103 Acting I - 3 credits
- THA 104 Stagecraft I - 3 credits
- THA 113 History of Theatre and Drama I - 3 credits
- THA 200 Theatre Practicum - 1 credits
- Three additional courses as advised - 9 credits
- Theatre minors are expected to belong to University Theatre, student organization.
- Theatre minors are required to work on half of productions each semester. This
requirement can be satisfied through specific lab hours or through participation in
productions (performance, technical, administrative).