During your time in the School of Music, you may want to use spaces in Swope Music Building for a variety of events or programs. Room booking is easy, provided you follow these easy steps.
- Look for an available room on the WCU Space Management Website. Under the “Locations” section of the “Quick Search” area you can search for room availability in the Swope Music Building either individually (type SMB followed by the room number. i.e. SMB141) or by the entire building by selecting “Swope Music Building” under the “Public Location Searches” area.
Note: The person booking the room is responsible for the following:
- Put the room back to its original set up.
- Return all borrowed equipment (chair, tables, stands, and risers) to its original location.
- Make sure that all windows and doors are locked when you leave.
- Use the room responsibly.
- Notify the music office if this event is changed or cancelled.
- Remind your guests that the Swope Music Building is a NO SMOKING/NO ALCOHOL facility.
- There is to be absolutely NO FOOD AND/OR DRINKS IN THE ROOMS.
- There is absolutely NO FIRE OR OPEN FLAMES PERMITTED IN THE ROOMS.