Location: 220 Lawrence Center
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Women's Center promotes a campus community that values the safety, equality, and intellectual advancement of women at West Chester University.
The Women's Center serves the diverse needs of WCU women and their male allies. We provide the following:
- Confidential support, assistance, and safe space for women in crisis
- Educational programs that address a wide range of social justice issues that affect success, well-being, and empowerment of women worldwide
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities for women that build confidence and enhance career goals
- Information and referrals about issues that disproportionately impact women, such as sexual assault, relationship violence, sexual harassment, unplanned pregnancy, and disordered eating
- Special events, workshops, and training's that promote awareness of the ways in which gender bias intersects with racism, classism, homophobia, and other forms of oppression