- Student Health Services (SHS) includes a medication dispensary with medications that are frequently prescribed during a health visit.
- Prescriptions from outside physicians cannot be filled at SHS.
- There is a nominal fee for medications, with prices generally lower than the prices found in chain pharmacies.
- You may choose to purchase specific medications at a local pharmacy; be familiar with your prescription plan and bring a copy of your prescription plan card to school.
Pharmacies Within Walking Distance of Campus:
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, 13 E. Gay St, 610-696-0409
- Rite Aid Pharmacy, 929 S. High St (Parkway Shopping Center), 610-436-6767
- Walgreens Pharmacy, 708 W. Nields St., 484-653-1400
For a complete list of local pharmacies click here.