Office of the Bursar
Finance and Business Services
Payment Plan - Per Semester
- Installment statements will be sent electronically only to Authorized
Users and students via WCU e-mail.
- The Partial Payment Plan is only available for the Fall and Spring
- Students may opt to pay semester tuition charges in installments by
checking the partial payment box on the payment stub of the bill.
- If paying on-line via QuikPAY, please check payment plan box.
- The cost for the Partial Payment Plan is $35.00 per semester. This is a
non-refundable semester charge.
- Previous tuition balances are not subject to this plan and must be paid in
Calculating the First Installment Payment
- For bills paid before the beginning of classes, divide the total amount
due by 4 (25% down) and add the $35 partial payment fee.
- For bills paid after classes begin, divide the amount due by 2 (50% down)
and add the $35 partial payment fee.
Paying the Installment Payments
- The first installment of the partial payment plan must be paid by the due
date on the semester bill.
- For bills paid before the first day of classes, there will be 3 remaining
- For bills paid after the first day of classes, there will be 2 remaining
- A late payment fee of $ 25 will be assessed on each installment payment
received after the due date.
- A financial hold will be placed on any student account when a partial
payment installment is not received by the due date.