COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES
- Applications for admission to the Master of Public Health degree are accepted at any time
- Complete the West Chester University online application.
- Send two official copies of your academic transcripts from every college and university attended (Except West Chester University).
- Send a written statement of your professional goals. This statement should be a sample of your best professional writing and contain the following information: which of the five MPH Tracks (Community Health, Environmental Health, Health Care Administration, Integrative Health or Nutrition) you intend to pursue; how your academic and/or professional background prepares you to study within your chosen MPH Track; why you are choosing this particular MPH Track and how you hope it will help you reach your professional goals.
- Send two letters of recommendation from persons who know you in a professional capacity.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please be aware that an undergraduate statistics course is a prerequisite for two core courses in the MPH program. Students may begin the MPH Program (without the undergraduate statistics requirement) if other academic requirements are met, however students will be admitted under provisional status.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION