COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
- M.B.A. Business Administration
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States.
- GMAT Scores- minimum overall score of 450
- Applicants must submit all undergraduate transcripts demonstrating quality performance at the undergraduate level. Credits will be evaluated on a 4.0 scale with emphasis on the last 60.
- Submit an essay on career plans
- Send a current resume
- Send two letters of recommendation
- In addition to the TOEFL requirement of 80, international MBA applicants will be interviewed by a representative of the English as a Second Language Program for review of their English language-speaking skills.
- Students who have attended international institutions must have their transcripts evaluated through World Education Services.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Students are expected to score in the 20th percentile or higher on the GMAT/GRE for both the verbal and quantitative portions of the test.
- In general, students are expected to complete all Foundation-level requirements prior to taking MBA-level courses.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION