WEDnet PA Guaranteed Free Training Program
|| and Certified Partner
Does your company qualify?
Interested in securing free training for your company?
Determine if your company qualifies to participate in the Guarantee Free Training (GFT) program and upgrade employee skills to compete in today’s business market.. Submit an “inquiry” @ https://isaac.wednetpa.com and choose “West Chester University” as your WEDnet partner to discover if we may help offset training costs. Application period: month of June.
- Employers based in PA or have a significant presence in the state.
- Point-of-sale retail businesses, gaming establishments, training vendors, employment agencies, government agencies, government-owned facilities, education and some non-profit entities are ineligible. Note: some unions, labor organizations and non-profit healthcare entities may qualify as exceptions.
- Employers with a high historical turnover rate may be ineligible.
- Participation is limited to 2 consecutive years and 3 out of the past 5 years.
- Training must commence within 5 months of the grant approval letter or by the end of the fiscal year, whichever comes first; else funds will be forfeited.
- Employees must be residents of and employed in PA.
- Employees must earn at least 150% of current federal minimum wage, excluding benefits.
- Jobs must be permanent full-time positions and eligible for full-time benefits.
Basic Skills Training Qualifications
- All employees taking IT-eligible training may be reimbursed regardless of job title, type of company or company size, providing there is a clear connection between training and employee’s job responsibilities.
- Employers may apply for funding for any number of eligible employees up to $850 per employee and $50,000 per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Introductory IT, introductory applied manufacturing are considered under Basic Skills training.
Eileen Jenkins, 610-425-7435, email@example.com,
Graduate Business Center @ West Chester University
1160 McDermott Drive, West Chester PA 19380