WEDnet PA Grant Training Program
|| and Certified Partner
Does your company qualify?
Interested in securing free training dollars?
Determine if your company qualifies to participate in the grant training program and upgrade employee skills to compete in today’s business market. Submit an “inquiry” @ https://isaac.wednetpa.com and choose “West Chester University” as your WEDnet Partner to discover if we may help offset your training costs.
- PA-based employer or significant state presence.
- Retail businesses, gaming establishments, training vendors, education, employment or gov't. agencies and some non-profit entities are ineligible.
- 25% turnover rate may be ineligible.
- Participation is limited to 2 consecutive years and 3 out of last 5 years.
- Training must begin within 5 months of grant letter or by end of year; else funds will be forfeited.
- Must be residents of and employed in PA.
- Earn at least 150% of federal minimum wage, excluding benefits.
- Jobs must be permanent full-time positions and eligible for benefits.
Companies may apply for assistance in 2 areas of training: (www.wednetpa.com for more detail)
- Essential Skills - up to $450 per employee
- Advanced Technology - up to $850 per employee
Eileen Jenkins, 610-425-7435, email@example.com,
Graduate Center @ West Chester University
1160 McDermott Drive, West Chester PA 19380