The MPA Program is housed in the Graduate Center (GC), a new state-of-the-art building located approximately five miles from WCU's main campus (directions).
Features of the new Graduate Center include:
- Graduate student environment; the GC is dedicated to graduate studies only
- Modern, multimedia classrooms
- High-speed Internet access
- Small group breakout rooms
- Student resources, such as computer lab and workspaces
- Amenities for students, including eating area and student lounge
- Convenient location with easy access from Route 202
- Free, abundant parking right next to the building
All MPA courses are held at GC. Some elective courses may be held on main campus.