Students completing the B.S. degree in Accounting should be able to:
- Understand basic accounting concepts.
- Critically analyze accounting problems and develop solutions.
- Use quantitative methods and technology to analyze accounting problems.
- Effectively communicate information of an accounting nature through written and oral presentation.
- Effectively interact with others as part of a team.
- Understand the importance of ethical decision making in accounting.
- Understand the impact of globalization on accounting.