Students completing the B.S. degree in Accounting should be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Understand the basic requirements of the federal income tax system.
- Use quantitative methods and information technology to analyze accounting problems.
- Understand that numerous differences exist between United States accounting principles and International accounting principles.
- Provide effective written understanding of accounting and taxation problems.