Online Application: Pennsylvania Public School Certification
- Any WCU candidate seeking Pennsylvania Public School Certification
- Online Pennsylvania Department of Education's (PDE) Teacher Information Management System (TIMS*)
- Bachelor's or master's degree candidates: cannot apply before the month their degree will be conferred (ex. December graduates can begin applying December 1st)
- Post-baccalaureate (non-degree) candidates: can apply during the month of program completion
- Before applying, complete the "intent" form online (Step 1*) and, if this is your first certificate for PA, complete the health certificate (Step 2) & retain it until you are ready to apply.
- At completion of program move on to Step 3 (read/print step-by-step instructions) and Step 4
Step 1 Intent *Fill out during the semester of program completion
Step 2 Health certificate
Step 3 Bachelor's, Master's or Post Baccalaureate
Step 4 Apply Now!
TIMS's call center will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The call center will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm. ( 717-PA TEACH (728-3224)).