If you or a friend are considering self-harm...
- Suicidal thoughts and feelings are common and treatable.
- Cutting and other self-harm are coping methods which can be replaced with healthier options.
- There are so many people available to help you – right now.
- Just pick up the phone and call any one of these resources.
The National Suicide Hotline
Campus and Community Resources:
- Chester County Crisis Intervention hotline: 610-918-2100
- West Chester University Counseling Center*: 610-436-2301
- West Chester University Student Health Center: 610-436-2509