Welcome to the Women's Center!
The Women's Center promotes a campus community that values the safety, equality, and intellectual
advancement of women at West Chester University.
The Women's Center serves the diverse needs of WCU women identified people and their male allies. We provide:
- Confidential support, assistance, and safe space for WCU women in crisis.
- Educational programs that address a wide range of social justice issues that affect the
success, well-being, and empowerment of women worldwide.
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities for women that build confidence and enhance career goals.
- Information and referrals about issues that disproportionately impact women, such as sexual
assault, relationship violence, sexual harassment, unplanned pregnancy, and disordered eating.
- Special events, workshops, and trainings that promote awareness of the ways in which gender
bias intersects with racism, classism, homophobia, and other forms of oppression.