- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Complete online application.
- Send two letters of recommendation
- Send goals statement essay
- If GPA is below the required university GPA of 3.0, student must submit satisfactory GRE or MAT scores at the 50th percentile.
- There will be an admission interview if deemed necessary.
- Send transcripts from all institutions attended to the Office of Graduate Studies.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Applicants to the M.Ed. in Special Education who show evidence of Pennsylvania State Teaching Licensure issued prior to 2013 or other state teaching licensure may be required to show evidence of 49.13 coursework and may be required to complete 49.13 coursework prior to admission to the M.Ed. in Special Education.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION