COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES
- M.S. Exercise and Sport Physiology
- Complete the online application form.
- Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor's degree prior to enrollment from an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Proof of undergraduate prerequisite courses in human anatomy, physiology, exercise sport science.
- Send one official copy of transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Send two letters of professional recommendation
- Send GRE scores to the Office of Graduate Studies
- A written statement of professional goals.
- Submit a copy of resume
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The MS in Exercise and Sport Physiology is designed for individuals working in adult fitness, cardiac rehabilitation and other clinical programs and to enrich academic preparation for graduate work beyond the master's degree
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION