COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES
- M.S. General Physical Education
- Complete the online application form.
- Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor's degree prior to enrollment from an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Send one official copy of transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Send two letters of professional recommendation
- Send GRE scores to the Office of Graduate Studies
- A written statement of professional goals.
- Submit a copy of resume
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The MS in General Physical Education is currently designed to enrich academic preparation for teaching in the school setting, for graduate work beyond the master's degree or for obtaining employment in the various professions related to physical education.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION