COLLEGE OF VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- Students must have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicants must complete an online application that is found on the Office of Graduate Studies web site.
- Send transcripts from all institutions attended directly to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Send two letters of recommendation.
- Submit a written statement of professional goals.
- Admission interview with graduate coordinator and department chair
- Take the School of Music Graduate Admission Test (GAT)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Contact Coordinator of Graduate Studies for Music and/or the Chair of the department in which studies will be undertaken to determine need for interviews, auditions or submission of supplemental materials.
- All degree requirements must be completed within six years. A single one-year extension may be granted for cause.
- Candidates must demonstrate sufficient pianistic ability, sight singing, and aural perception to meet demands of program.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION