COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
- Applicants must posess a bachelor's degree in mathematics or related field.
- In addition to meeting the basic admission requirements of the University, applicants must schedule an interview with the graduate coordinator prior to enrollment.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 semester hours of mathematics, including a full treatment of calculus; at least one advanced undergraduate course in modern algebra, and one in advanced calculus. Deficiencies in these areas may be removed by successfully completing appropriate courses.
- Applicants must submit scores for the general section of the GRE.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The mathematics education option is directed to teachers of mathematics who wish to strengthen their background in mathematics and mathematics education; in addition, it provides the foundation for doctoral programs in mathematics education.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION