COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
- Applicants must posess a bachelor's degree in mathematics or related field.
- In addition to meeting the basic admission requirements of the University, applicants must schedule an interview with the graduate coordinator prior to enrollment.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 30 semester hours of mathematics, including a full treatment of calculus; at least one advanced undergraduate course in modern algebra, and one in advanced calculus. Deficiencies in these areas may be removed by successfully completing appropriate courses.
- Applicants must submit scores for the general section of the GRE.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The mathematics option is for students interested in furthering their mathematical background. It provides the foundation for continued work in mathematics leading to the Ph.D. in mathematics.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION