COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES
- Applicants must meet the minimal criteria for acceptance (2.80 GPA) in the program. The Undergraduate GPA, professional experiences and academic coursework all factor into the admission decision.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate bachelor's degree.
- GRE, GMAT or MAT not required
- Send all academic transcripts from all colleges and universities to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Send two letters of recommendation to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Fill out the online application found on the Graduate Studies web site.
- Provide a goals statement stating your professional goals. Professional goals statement must indicate candidate's area of concentration.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- You will need to have completed coursework in statistics and basic anatomy and physiology as well as demonstrate computer proficiency.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION