COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Geography and Planning
- Applicants should submit transcripts of all undergraduate work.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume that indicates relevant work experience
- Statement of career background and goals.
- GRE or other standardized scores are useful in the admission process, but not required.
- Admission is based on department evaluation of course work taken for the baccalaureate degree and additional course work, if any, in combination with the other criteria above.
- The application deadline is May 15 for the fall semester and November 15 for the spring semester.
- Fill out online application form
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The department welcomes qualified applicants who have no previous background in geography, although additional preliminary or concurrent work may be required.
- The degree program minimally involves 11 geography classes, or 33 credits to complete the required thesis.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION