Internship at StrategikInsights
Ideal candidates should demonstrate strong analytical skills with interest to develop business acumen and application of analytics to resolve business issues. Demonstrable interest and ability to execute standardized data processing using SAS in support analyses. In addition to strong analytic skills, the candidate should have good communication skills with reasonable creative, critical and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Good understanding and where applicable use of advanced statistical procedures on data sets - Examples include advanced regression analysis on aggregated and disaggregated data models, discrete choice modeling, ANOVA and ANCOVA tests, cluster analysis, factor analysis and time-series forecasting.
- Optimization design and programming.
- Ability to rationalize existing SAS programs and re-purpose the same for other endeavors.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and effectively manage time.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using excel in summarizing analytic outputs into reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced or in Pursuit of Advance Quantitative degree in one of the following fields: Economics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience (class room or tutorial experience is good and real business experience a plus) in ANOVA-ANCOVA, Regression Analysis, Optimization and Simulation (with an emphasis on probability and statistics).
- Demonstrated experience with the fundamental principles of designing & executing analyses, as well as delivering insights
- Reasonably good experience with SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.