Department of Kinesiology
West Chester University
Dr. Frank Fry
206 Sturzebecker Health Sciences Center
West Chester, PA 19383
Phone: (610) 436-2260 or 2610
Fax: (610) 436-2860
Little Gym is looking for an instructor. Information HERE
The West Goshen Park and Recreation Department is currently accepting applications for the positions of counselor and junior counselor for the 2013 Summer Recreation Program.
The Park and Recreation Department will accept applications for the position of counselor until Friday, April 19, 2013. Summer counselors are required to plan, lead and actively supervise a variety of age appropriate recreational activities such as sports, games, crafts, special events and field trips for children between the ages of five and twelve. Counselors are responsible for the direct supervision and wellbeing of the participants while communicating and enforcing program rules and expectations outdoors in a team environment. In addition to working weekday mornings, summer counselors are assigned to one Afternoon Sports Clinic per week instructing activities such as tennis, soccer, tee ball, and skateboarding. Summer counselor applicants are required to be 18 years of age, hold current first aid / CPR certification and have a high school diploma by June 24, 2013.
Interested applicants may download the West Goshen Township Application for Employment
in Adobe PDF, or may pick one up at the West Goshen Administrative Building Monday through Thursday between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Return completed applications to:
West Goshen Township
Summer Recreation Office
1025 Paoli Pike
West Chester, PA 19380
- HEALTHPLEX SPORTS CLUB: Located in Springfield, PA. Looking for both fitness coaches and personal trainers to work with new and current members. Click here for more information Interested parties should email : Marina.Issac@crozer.org
- VERTEX FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIO: Located in Bryn Mawr, Vertex Studio is looking for students that are interested in learning how to create a profitable business career in the field of personal training. Click here for more information.
- C4 MODERN PERFORMANCE TRAINING: Located in Wayne, PA, C4 is currently looking for interns for Fall 2015. Click here for more information.
- VALOR FITNESS STUDIO: New fitness studio on the main line, looking for full and part time personal trainers. Click here for more information.
- THE HILL AT WHITEMARSH: A Five star community in Lafayette Hill, PA is looking for energetic and creative fitness professionals to assist the fitness coordinator. Click here for more information.
- TOWN SPORTS INTERNATIONAL: Located in Radnor, PA, TSI is looking for a personal trainer to join their company. Click here for more information.
- GAGE STRENGTH TRAINING: Located in West Chester, Gage Strength Training is looking for interns looking for hands on experience with real clients. Click here for more information.
- FIT TRIBE/TRIBE MAINLINE: Both locations offering 13 week/20 hours a week internships. Click here for more information.
- POWER TRAIN: Looking for part time instructors and performance coaches. Click here for more information.
- FITNESS TRAINERS INC: A local internship opportunity that will provide practical skills necessary to be successful in the field. Click here for more information.
-PARISI SPEED SCHOOL AT UNITED SPORTS: Located in Downingtown, PA, Parisi Speed School is looking for full and part time perfomance coaches. Click here for more information.
- HEISLER TRAINING SYSTEMS: Located in Clermont, Dennis Township (minutes from Cape May, Avalon and Sea Isle). Heisler Training Systems is looking for personal training interns. Click here for more information.
- PEDDIE SCHOOL: Located in Hightstown, NJ, Peddie School is looking for interns to work along side the Director of Strength and Conditioning. Click here for more information.
- CARDIOKINETICS: Servicing Newark, DE and surrounding regions, Cardiokinetics is looking for a part-time fitness specialist. Click here for more information.
- CARDIOKINETICS AT RIDDLE HOSPITAL:Offering an internship program to undergrad students seeking applied work experience. Click here for more information.
- CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA (CHOP): Looking for volunteers to work at least 3 hours for 14 weeks. Click here for more information.
-UNITED STATES LIABILITY INSURANCE GROUP: Located in Wayne, PA USLI is offering a corporate fitness internship program. Click here for more information.
- AREUFIT: Currently seeking students to administer health screenings, counsel participants on results, and provide education to participants and event attendees. Click here for more information.